Benefits of the WORMZ FARM
- “Flow through” system fuels bacteria to work efficiently to break down organic food waste, allowing maximum worm activity!
- Easy access via hammock to cleanly harvest nutrient-rich vermicompost and liquid fertilizer
- Sliding lid for easy addition of food waste
- Resists hot summer temperatures allowing worms to thrive all year round
- Sturdy yet light metal construction
- Rodent resistant
- Optional hanging planter boxes – a great way to grow herbs and flowers!
- 80cm H x 70cm W x 70cm D – recommended for up to a household of 4
- Frame: Durable Treated Pine
- Sides and lid: A choice of coloured corrugated roofing material
- Steel grid base (supports good air flow)
- Hammock: UV resistant, beige polyurethane fabric with single 25mm port hole
- Manufactured in Australia
Pick up or Ship (View cart for Shipping costs.)